Friday, September 18, 2015

35!!!!!!!

Well kids......I turn 35 today! I have had mixed feelings about this birthday. It really hasn't bothered me much but still with a 10th or 5th birthday you always kind of ponder where you life is at and what you thought you would be doing with your life at this age. Like most things, I am not where I had imagined I would be at this OLD age. I still feel like there is so much I want out of life and that I still have plenty of time.

To be honest that is very true for some things. BUT time is running out for others. I have to be OK with that. My life has taken some twists and turns, ups and downs. Who's hasn't??? I do have many blessings in my short life. SO many blessings. 35 is going to be an awesome year! It is going to be the year I take my health back! Mentally and Physically.



My goal in my later 30's is to LET GO! I can only control me, how I feel and react.

God has already written my story, I am just living it. 


Tonight Tony and I are child free so we are hitting the big City of Wichita and going to one of my Fav. Mexican restaurants and enjoying each other's company and margaritas!!!! 

Hurry up 5 o'clock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment