Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Oh to blog

So this blogging is going so hot. LOL I use to blog so much and now when I go to blog I find myself thinking. "MAN I got nothing interesting" or "No one wants to hear about this or that."

I really need to just blog for me and my family because we are blessed and have great little adventures. At some point they all start to blend together because, well I am human and my memory gets fuzzy.

NEW GOAL:
Blog 3 times a week. Even if it is just to say what we did for the week. (some weeks are just that) getting through the days. Others are silly and wonderful.

So today is Wednesday. Hump day!! Always love being halfway done with the week. But the better news is Spring Break is next week and I am just chomping at the bit to have time off. I am taking 5 days. 2 are paid for by the college and 3 are my own vacation days. Not too bad if I do say so myself. I have to work on the Friday of Spring Break so I am starting my week off this Friday. So this is my Thursday and tomorrow is my Friday!!! Happy Dance!!

The weather is looking to be awesome on our days off too. Lower 80s. I want to take the girls to the Zoo one day, and maybe the Great Plains Nature Center. There are a few projects around the house I have been neglecting too. So I will throw in some Adulting during my time off. I know we will be grilling up most nights if I have it my way :)

NOW I just have to make it through today and tomorrow... Oh the torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment