Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Walks with Her


As I am on this journey to become more healthy and active, I have been taking more walks. Walks are always more fun with company. Baylee is a great walking buddy. She can go for MILES!! We have great talks (she does most of the talking) But I learn a lot about her and we become closer.



Then there are times I can get my little pumpkin to walk with me. She is more into the adventure of the walk. Exploring and finding cool things and not so much on the mileage. But I will take what I can get. 

Those walks are moments I store in my heart because as with Bay I get great talks with her. How she feels about things, and how she dreams and imagines so magically. 

Oh this walk we found awesome signs of Fall and saw some wild life. It was a great start to the season AND we got in 3.25 miles. Not too bad!!! I can't wait for the next one. 






No comments:

Post a Comment