Friday, August 21, 2015

Hello Friday

The weekend is licking my heals and I am ready for it. This was the first week of school at work and the college is hustling and a bustling!! I have been joking that I am drowning in dead trees! TOO MUCH PAPER on my desk!! But the days sure go by fast!

No real plans for this weekend. Taylor is with her Daddy and Tony works Sunday. I plan on going through Taylor's clothes again and maybe mine too. I want to take some walks if the weather is decent. I sure have the FALL FEVER..I know I just said that but I can't help it!



So I may have to make some pumpkin chili or pumpkin muffins and snuggle up with a good book thinking of cool temps. and camping trips!

1 comment:

  1. It's been in the upper 60's all week, here :) :) I have my office window open now & hear the crickets a hummin' --- probably a perfect weekend for you to visit!! .... Just hop in the car & make that short, teeny tiny, little trip up here & I'll have all the pumpkin goodness you can stand!! Muah! ;) . . .I know, I know, wish it was that easy!

    ReplyDelete