Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thanksgiving and sides

So much has happened and I know you get the same shpeal over and over but ladies and gentlemen I have been BUSY!!!!!!!!! Photography was BOOMING this fall and I could barely keep up. That is GOOD! Taylor turned 7 and is really enjoying 1st grade.

We work on spelling and sight words every night. So instead of listing all the awesome things we have been doing I will just talk about Thanksgiving till now. Thanksgiving was GREAT! Weather was perfect and food was plentiful. Lacey and the girls were there, Brook my brother and his girls were there, Tony and Baylee came out. It was a FULL house of  family and friends.



That Sunday Lacey and I attended the John Mayer Concert, but that was such an awesome night it deserves a blog post all on it’s own J He did NOT disappoint!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanksgiving was fun! Glad the weather cooperated! ma

    ReplyDelete