Thursday, December 12, 2013

Paradise Valley

So for and AWESOME Christmas present I got my lovely sister a ticket to John Mayer (Paradise Valley). John has been off tours for over 3 years now due to a throat issue. For a singer this is a BIG DEAL. So he rested and is better than ever. So Lacey and I met my aunt Becky and Uncle Dana for dinner then off to the Intrust Bank Arena. We found our seat on the floor (AWESOME I KNOW) Get got ready for Phillip Phillips to open up for John.
 



















Now let me tell you I loved John Mayer’s music before but after hearing it live and getting to see him perform and hear his voice, OH MY GOD! I will always be a lifelong fan! I wanted to walk out of there and buy every bit of music this beautiful man has ever made. 


(I didn't take this video but it was taken at the concert I was at, my videos have too much of me and Lacey Screaming LMAO )











I am STILL glowing from this and will never forget it. I can't wait till he comes back to Kansas because you can BET I will be going!

1 comment: