Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy and Busy

OH my body is tired!!! I have worked out and walked more this week than I have in a long time and it is AWESOME! I am really motivated to keep going and it feels so good. I am not sure what took me so long to WAKE UP but I am awake now and making a healthier life!

Plans for the weekend:
Tonight I am going to cook a healthy yummy dinner for Tay and Tony. Not sure what yet, but it will be GOOD!
Saturday I think Tay and I are going to go watch Baylee's soccer game and then Tony, Tay and I will head to Wichita. Might hit up Botanica or the Great Plains Nature Center. Who knows, but there will be lots of walking and sunshine.
Sunday Taylor and I will be coloring eggs because I don't have her on Easter weekend. I love me some boiled eggs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment