Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Update

So just a little daily update. Taylor and I have been working on spelling in the evenings.

She is just like her mommy and gets so frustrated so fast. But when I find creative ways to 

study and test she seems to do better. We come home and she plays while I make dinner, 

do dishes. We work on spelling and sometimes simple addition, subtraction. Dinner, Bath 

time then she plays a little more. She reads a book to me every night and then I read one 

to her. Then lights out!. Then it is time for me to make a cup of tea and read magazines, or 

watch the TV I want to watch. I enjoy our little evenings they are sometimes stressful 

and chaotic ( when she isn't in the mood to work ) but we pull through. I am excited 

because Friday is Valentine’s Day and I am helping at her class party. I always volunteer to 

help at Halloween and Valentine’s day. It is so fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment