Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Update

I am so so so behind with blogging it is a joke. SO instead of trying to catch you up and get overwhelmed I will just start with TODAY!

Today is Tuesday and I am at work. BLAH. Happy to have a job not happy to be sitting at my desk when the summer sun is shinning.

Pepper is getting her first professional hair cut tonight. I am so excited to see her all trimmed and pretty for summer.

Our pool has opened up at the apartments and I get the nagging question every night I have Taylor. I pick her up after work and all I hear is.."can we go to the pool????"

We have four little tomatoes growing on our balcony! I can't wait to try them out. I just keep watering and water those little babies. We also have basil, cilantro, lavender and mint.

I have been eating fresher or trying to. Joined weight watchers again because it is the ONLY diet I can stick to where I can eat Mexican and drink beer sometimes. So far down 6.5 pounds. Yay me... and a LONG way to go.

Well happy Tuesday. Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love this blog Sarah. You should do an update at least once a week. Luv it! ma

    ReplyDelete